Failing Motherhood Podcast
If you're full of mom guilt, your temper scares you, you're terrified you're screwing everything up and you're afraid to admit any of those things out loud...
...THIS PODCAST IS FOR YOU.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
YOU ARE THE MOM YOUR KIDS NEED.
Hosted by Danielle Bettmann, parenting coach for strong-willed kids, each episode is a storytelling interview about one mom's raw and honest experience of growth that leads to new perspectives and practical strategies.
Each week we normalize the struggle, share vulnerably about our insecurities, and rally around small wins and truths.
Interviews with experts that have brilliant insight to share will be sprinkled among interviews with moms just like you. We hope you see yourself, hear your story, and find hope and healing.
You belong here!
If you've ever felt mom-shamed or ashamed of your child's behavior...
...you'll only find love here.
is working to break down barriers + stigmas and normalize the struggle that is becoming + growing as a mother.
WE ALL FEEL LIKE WE'RE FAILING.
IT'S TIME WE TALK ABOUT IT.
MOST LISTENED-TO EPISODES:
- A "Good Enough" Mom with KC Davis
- Understanding Triggers, Stress + Emotions with Dr. Lynyetta Willis
- Why it's SO Hard to Stay Calm
- The Mental Load + Being a "Fun" Mom with Libby (The Honest Mom)
- What NOT to Say to your Strong-Willed Child
HAVE A STRONG-WILLED CHILD?
- 13 Daily Struggles When Parenting a Strong-Willed Child
- The KEY to Cooperation with a Strong-Willed Child
- 10 Things I've Learned to be True about Parents of Strong-Willed Kids
- Is My Child Strong-Willed? Spirited? Highly Sensitive? Spicy? Deeply Feeling? ADHD? Who Knows?!
- December 2022 5-Part Mini-Series