DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
You really want to get these childhoods right, but... you have a short fuse.
All the posts on theories are great, but it doesn't seem to translate in the moment.
It feels like you know enough about positive parenting to know that you're doing it all wrong.
Parenting books are collecting dust on your nightstand, you may have even bought a course... but even a pandemic won't change the fact that they're half-finished.
You're likely trying to parent differently than your parents, so you're learning things like emotion regulation + boundaries for the first time while trying to teach them to your kids...
...WHICH IS KIND OF LIKE PUTTING TOGETHER A CAR WHILE IT'S SPEEDING DOWN THE HIGHWAY.
You struggle to stick to any type of consistent routine or habit.
In these *unprecedented* times... life feels out of control and borderline hopeless.
Your strong-willed child's personality is relentless + exhausting.
How do you get your kids to cooperate WITHOUT resorting to threats + bribes all the time?!
If ONLY you could reduce the tantrums + eliminate these power struggles... you'd feel better.
YOU'RE NOT ALONE.
IMAGINE NOT BEING ABLE TO REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU YELLED AT YOUR KIDS.
- Feeling connected to your *wild* child after their tantrum because you responded with such calm, loving composure.
- Enjoying time together with your child without constant chatter in your head, whining, + behavior struggles
- Really understanding the *why* [and HOW] behind more positive approaches so you feel ready for whatever your child throws your way.
- Effortlessly moving through care routines without argument
Imagine being told you're a GOOD MOM. . .
. . . and *actually* believing it!
ALL OF THIS [+ MORE] IS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU'RE A MOM THAT INVESTS IN MORE THAN INFORMATION...
BUT TRUE TRANSFORMATION.
I was worried about the cost and that I wouldn't follow through with what I learned.
I was battling it ALL with my strong-willed 4-year-old. Lots of yelling from both of us. No consistency on my end.
NOW- My sweet loving boy is coming back! He's offering me random kisses and "I love you mama" again.
I have been looking forward to the Zooms every week.
We still have our hard moments but I'm able to breathe and re-group before losing my cool.
Everything that has come out of the last 11 weeks has been worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY.
Our household is a completely different household than it was in September.
Being that $ was what really, really held me back at the time, you just have to look past that and know that you're investing in your future for years to come.
WHO AM I?
- Early Childhood Development Expert
- Home Visitor
- Mom of 2
- Declutter-er Extrordinaire
- Enneagram #7
- Lover of Coffee + Sunshine
- Positive Discipline certified Parent Educator
- Host of the Failing Motherhood Podcast
- Your biggest cheerleader
...specializing in helping families find
SANITY & STRATEGIES for strong-willed kids (1-7).
I'VE BEEN WHERE YOU ARE
EVEN AS AN *EXPERT*, PARENTING WAS SO MUCH HARDER THAN I ANTICIPATED.
For me this looked like...
- getting blown away by how different my daughters could be
- coming to terms with a temper I didn't know I had
- not knowing how to get my 2nd to listen to very simple directions without a 0-60 reaction
- struggling to figure out how to help my husband understand and implement the parenting tools I was learning without feeling like I was nagging
- Learning the tools I needed to be okay when life was definitely NOT okay
My *special set of skills* are to give you permission to let go of what's holding you back, equip you with tools that work so you're confident + proud of your parenting, WITH support + accountability so your best intentions become your reality!
with complete sincerity & commitment
Practical Positive Discipline tools + strategies that will improve your strong-willed child's behavior.
+ rethink discipline entirely
Clear out confusion and shape your perspective and responses
+ know what to do (and why)
Work to rewire your reactions into composed responses by having a plan
+ expand your capacity
A container that provides you the support + accountability you need to follow through
+ experience true validation
Ensure lasting influence by strengthening your relationship so your child truly feels seen, soothed, known + loved.
will help you...
FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW
WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
Prior to joining, my house was filled with aggression, defiance, back-talking, disrespect, and sibling rivalry.
Finances was the biggest reason I was hesitant to join.
NOW- I control MY response better, which in turn helps THEM stay more calm. It was a huge eye-opener that I am very grateful for.
I really love CALM + KIND references. I use these a million times a day and my kids respond well to them.
I truly enjoy the feeling that I am really not alone and my kids aren't these terrible little people. We are in this together! I REALLY love our group!
is for you if...
- You identify as a mom, currently caring for a strong-willed 2 - 7-year-old.
- You find yourself bribing, threatening + yelling more than you'd like.
- You feel overwhelmed by their BIG emotions + feel helpless or confused by how to react.
- You're not afraid of self-development + have experienced the value of therapy or coaching in the past.
- You've tried long enough on your own + know you need support + accountability to make your intentions your reality
- You need more positivity, inspiration, + motivation in your life + are willing to share it with some new friends!
The crash course + community might not be for you if…
- Your youngest is older than 8.
- You need to get on the same page as your partner + write your Family Business Plan
- You need individualized, 1:1 support that group Q & A calls won't suffice. I offer that too!
It's definitely not for you if...
- You're not ready to own your part + bring an open mind.
- You are going to bring a negative, judgmental vibe to the group.
"Wow, do I really need this? Or can I figure this out on my own?"
I also had a new baby at the time and I thought, "I'm not going to be sleeping, how am I going to have the time to figure this out?"
But on the other hand, I have this four-year-old that was a sweet boy, and is now a monster.
I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know what's going on.
NOW, I know.
NOW I have the tools.
I know what my triggers are. I know what my kids' triggers are. I know the steps to take, the mindset I need to have and the perspective for both myself and my kids to know what they're dealing with and how we can move forward.
I know I'm in control now.
I was seeing tendencies that I told myself I didn't want to be from my own personal childhood. I knew that I could be better, and I just needed these steps to help me be better.
Now I have the tools and the confidence to do this the way I want to do it and how to achieve the end goal I want!
BY THE END OF THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL...
- Significantly extend your patience.
- Find clarity + confidence in your ability to use positive discipline strategies effectively.
- Empower your strong-willed child to feel seen, known, + in-control in your home.
- Find answers to behavior problems + share ideas with the support of the community of like-minded moms.
- FINALLY be able to give yourself the grace you deserve!
...ready to be next?
"It's difficult to be transparent with your children's behaviors sometimes. And your own! I was honestly concerned she would judge me.
Danielle is the best cheerleader. I have a tendency to be down on myself as a mom and she has this amazing ability to see the positives for you when you can't see them yourself. Everyone should have Danielle has a cheerleader!
The yelling has absolutely decreased and we have more tools to work through problem behaviors."
"We felt like we had tried everything in our knowledge and power and weren't getting anywhere. Our daughter was having several meltdowns a day. She would go from 0-60 over the littlest thing and once a fit started there was no calming her down. We were losing our patience with her and with each other far more often than we would like.
The amount of changes that we have seen are too numerous to count. We always knew that our daughter was strong-willed, but now we know exactly what that means and how to help her in everyday things. The daily fits have decreased and although they still occur we feel like we have the strategies and are more equipped to handle them in a more effective and positive way than before."
We have learned to understand her and extend our own patience. We now feel like we are able to understand our children in a way we couldn't quite grasp before.
"I was worried that my parenting style, techniques would be judged. I wasn't sure if I "really" needed the advice, was it that bad...I don't have bad kids, so was this really necessary.
When we consistently practice what we've been taught the behavior change has been remarkable!
I really do appreciate Danielle's parenting viewpoint & mindset on childhood behavior. She's completely non-judgmental & I really felt like I was connecting with a good friend after the 1st session!"
“I loved having a professional, caring third party person to bring our parenting struggles to. Sometimes the day to day feels so FRUSTRATING, and especially this year, SO OVERWHELMING, that I would just feel so disheartened and like I just wasn't doing anything right. Talking to Danielle always felt so reassuring, that I'd be able to go back in the next day feeling like I was doing the best I could do (and that is was enough) rather than hearing this constant nagging voice in my head saying that I was a bad mom or failing my children."
11 WEEK CRASH COURSE + COMMUNITY
for moms striving to parent strong-willed kids with MORE patience
Monday, January 3rd -- March 18th, 2022
- 11 Weekly audio trainings on a Positive Discipline tool ($1067 VALUE)
- 11 Weekly trainings on extending your patience ($517 VALUE)
- 11 Weekly LIVE Coaching Q & A Calls to rally with accountability, share ideas + solve all the problems ($2167 VALUE)
- An extensive spiral-bound workbook compiling all the cheat sheets, printables, + guides ($390 VALUE)
- Members Area (app) compiling the training ($199 VALUE)
- Private Facebook community ($97 VALUE)
- BONUSES! ($563 VALUE)
TOTAL: $5000 VALUE
- PDF GUIDE: 5 Ways to Improve your Child's Behavior TODAY ($97 VALUE)
- MASTERCLASS: Survive your Strong-Willed Without Breaking Their Spirit ($147 VALUE)
- Audio Masterclass: Positive Discipline 101 ($179 VALUE)
My biggest hesitation to starting a group like this was honestly my own pride and admitting I needed help. Parenting is such a personal thing. I thought like, it was really kind of a shame to think I'm not doing this perfectly naturally, and that it's something I needed help with.
For the longest time, it's kind of been just, like, "oh, everything's alright!" even though I knew that I needed help.
Now it's like, "okay, I have these proven things that I can use".
And I have my list I can go back to if I need to, but just the community and encouragement and support has really been the best thing for me.
HOW DOES THE COURSE WORK?
WHEN WILL THE Q & A CALLS TAKE PLACE?
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE THE Q & A CALLS?
HOW MUCH TIME IS THIS GOING TO TAKE OUT OF MY WEEK / ADD TO MY SCHEDULE?
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK FOR ME?
WHAT PARENTING PERSPECTIVE ARE YOU COMING FROM?
CAN'T I JUST FIGURE THIS ALL OUT ON MY OWN?
CAN I JUST TAKE THIS NEXT TIME?
WHY IS IT PRICED THE AMOUNT IT IS?
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THE MEMBERS AREA?
I WANT TO DO THIS BUT I'M SCARED...
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS!
You wouldn't have scrolled this far if you didn't feel this could truly help you.
If you don't take action NOW, how will things be in 5 years?
What habits will your child's behavior have created?
How many regrets will you be living with?
Would you spend this $ on a weekend getaway but not give your child the gift of a patient parent?
Consider this investment like a medical procedure you know your child needs. They're struggling. You're struggling. Both of your mental health MATTERS.
You can have this money back in your bank account tomorrow. You cannot get this time with your child back.
The ripple affect of intervening now can prevent years of therapy down the road and directly affect their relationship with their kids.
...if you feel like you go back & forth between discipline strategies & none of them are really working...
...if your sanity seems to wane constantly and it's affecting your mental health + your marriage...
...if you struggle to stay calm & be the parent you want to be...
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
ASK FOR HELP.
IT STARTS WITH YOU.
So many times I went to sign up and was like, um, I'll think about it for a little bit longer.
You think it'll just magically get better.
But it just gets worse as they get older.
Or it morphs into something different, and you realize, "OH, that's why you're doing that. Now I feel really bad."
-CALM 2021 graduate
Enroll today for a limited-time investment of only...
Must enroll by Wednesday, December 29th to receive a printed spiral-bound workbook mailed to your home by the start date.