DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
You really want to get these childhoods right, but... you have a short fuse.
All the posts on theories are great, but it doesn't seem to translate in the moment.
It feels like you know enough about positive parenting to know that you're doing it all wrong.
Parenting books are collecting dust on your nightstand, you may have even bought a course... but even a pandemic won't change the fact that they're half-finished.
You're likely trying to parent differently than your parents, so you're learning things like emotion regulation + boundaries for the first time while trying to teach them to your kids...
...WHICH IS KIND OF LIKE PUTTING TOGETHER A CAR WHILE IT'S SPEEDING DOWN THE HIGHWAY.
You struggle to stick to any type of consistent routine or habit.
In these *unprecedented* times... life feels out of control and borderline hopeless.
You feel like you know what you're *SUPPOSED* to do but continue to fail in the moment.
Your strong-willed child's personality is relentless + exhausting. How do you get your kids to cooperate WITHOUT resorting to threats + bribes all the time?!
If ONLY you could reduce the tantrums + eliminate these power struggles... you'd feel better.
YOU'RE NOT ALONE.
IMAGINE NOT BEING ABLE TO REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU YELLED AT YOUR KIDS.
- Feeling connected to your *wild* child after their tantrum because you responded with such calm, loving composure.
- Enjoying time together with your child without constant chatter in your head, whining, + behavior struggles
- Really understanding the *why* [and HOW] behind more positive approaches so you feel ready for whatever your child throws your way.
- Effortlessly moving through care routines without argument
Imagine being told you're a GOOD MOM. . .
. . . and *actually* believing it!
ALL OF THIS [+ MORE] IS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU'RE A MOM THAT INVESTS IN MORE THAN INFORMATION...
BUT TRUE TRANSFORMATION.
WHO AM I?
- Early Childhood Development Expert
- Home Visitor
- Mom of 2
- Declutter-er Extrordinaire
- Enneagram #7
- Lover of Coffee + Sunshine
- Positive Discipline certified Parent Educator
- Host of the Failing Motherhood Podcast
- Your biggest cheerleader
...specializing in helping families find
SANITY & STRATEGIES for strong-willed kids (1-7).
I'VE BEEN WHERE YOU ARE
EVEN AS AN *EXPERT*, PARENTING WAS SO MUCH HARDER THAN I ANTICIPATED.
For me this looked like...
- getting blown away by how different my daughters could be
- coming to terms with a temper I didn't know I had
- not knowing how to get my 2nd to listen to very simple directions without a 0-60 reaction
- struggling to figure out how to help my husband understand and implement the parenting tools I was learning without feeling like I was nagging
- Learning the tools I needed to be okay when life was definitely NOT okay
My *special set of skills* are to give you permission to let go of what's holding you back, equip you with tools that work so you're confident + proud of your parenting, WITH support + accountability so your best intentions become your reality!
with complete sincerity & commitment
FIND YOUR CALM IN 11 WEEKS
- Weekly video + audio training on a Positive Discipline tool
- A Weekly audio training & PDF workbook to extend your patience
- A Weekly LIVE Coaching Q & A Call to trouble shoot, share ideas, rally with accountability + support each other
- A private Facebook community
- A Members Area compiling the videos + PDFs
Tuesday, SEPT 7th, 2021
DOORS CLOSE TO ENROLL:
Sunday, Sept 5th 11:59 PM CST
One-by-one we'll focus on implementing one practical Positive Discipline tool / strategy that will improve your strong-willed child's behavior.
Work to rewire your perspective + embody the qualities your child needs from you most
Step-by-step, one mindset shift at a time, we work to rewire your reactions into composed responses + expand your capacity.
We'll ensure lasting influence by strengthening your relationship so your child truly feels seen, soothed, known + loved.
A buddy system, easy weekly checklists + camaraderie in the FB group ensures you have the support + accountability to follow through!
will help you...
FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW
WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
is for you if...
- You identify as a mom, currently caring for tiny humans.
- You strive to use positive discipline strategies but find yourself threatening + yelling more than you'd like.
- You're not afraid of self development + have experienced the value of therapy or coaching in the past.
- You've tried long enough on your own + know you need support + accountability to make your intentions your reality
- You need more positivity, inspiration, + motivation in your life + are willing to share it with some new friends!
The crash course + community might not be for you if…
- Your youngest is older than 8.
- You need individualized, 1:1 support that group Q & A calls won't suffice. I offer that too!
It's definitely not for you if...
- You are not seeking positive parenting strategies & mindsets.
- You are going to bring a negative, judgmental vibe to the group.
YOUR VIBE SETS THE TONE OF YOUR HOME
BY THE END OF THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL...
- Significantly extend your patience.
- Find clarity + confidence in your ability to use positive parenting strategies effectively.
- Empower your strong-willed child to feel seen, known, + in-control in your home
- Find answers to behavior problems + share ideas with the support of the community of like-minded moms.
- FINALLY be able to give yourself the grace you deserve!
...ready to be next?
"It's difficult to be transparent with your children's behaviors sometimes. And your own! I was honestly concerned she would judge me.
Danielle is the best cheerleader. I have a tendency to be down on myself as a mom and she has this amazing ability to see the positives for you when you can't see them yourself. Everyone should have Danielle has a cheerleader!
The yelling has absolutely decreased and we have more tools to work through problem behaviors."
"We felt like we had tried everything in our knowledge and power and weren't getting anywhere. Our daughter was having several meltdowns a day. She would go from 0-60 over the littlest thing and once a fit started there was no calming her down. We were losing our patience with her and with each other far more often than we would like.
The amount of changes that we have seen are too numerous to count. We always knew that our daughter was strong-willed, but now we know exactly what that means and how to help her in everyday things. The daily fits have decreased and although they still occur we feel like we have the strategies and are more equipped to handle them in a more effective and positive way than before."
We have learned to understand her and extend our own patience. We now feel like we are able to understand our children in a way we couldn't quite grasp before.
"I was worried that my parenting style, techniques would be judged. I wasn't sure if I "really" needed the advice, was it that bad...I don't have bad kids, so was this really necessary.
When we consistently practice what we've been taught the behavior change has been remarkable!
I really do appreciate Danielle's parenting viewpoint & mindset on childhood behavior. She's completely non-judgmental & I really felt like I was connecting with a good friend after the 1st session!"
“I loved having a professional, caring third party person to bring our parenting struggles to. Sometimes the day to day feels so FRUSTRATING, and especially this year, SO OVERWHELMING, that I would just feel so disheartened and like I just wasn't doing anything right. Talking to Danielle always felt so reassuring, that I'd be able to go back in the next day feeling like I was doing the best I could do (and that is was enough) rather than hearing this constant nagging voice in my head saying that I was a bad mom or failing my children."
11 WEEK CRASH COURSE + COMMUNITY
for moms striving to parent strong-willed kids with MORE patience
Tuesday, September 7th -- November 19th, 2021
- 11 Weekly short video + audio trainings & resources on a Positive Discipline tool ($1067 VALUE)
- 11 Weekly audio + PDF trainings on extending your patience ($517 VALUE)
- 11 Weekly LIVE Coaching Q & A Calls to rally with accountability, share ideas + solve all the problems ($2167 VALUE)
- Members Area compiling the videos + PDFs ($199 VALUE)
- Private Facebook community ($97 VALUE)
- BONUSES! ($563 VALUE)
TOTAL: $4610 VALUE
PRICED AT: $1997
Enroll today for a limited-time investment of only...
- PDF GUIDE: 5 Ways to Improve your Child's Behavior TODAY ($97 VALUE)
- MASTERCLASS: Survive your Strong-Willed Without Breaking Their Spirit ($147 VALUE)
PAY IN FULL BONUS-
- Audio Masterclass: Positive Discipline 101 ($179 VALUE)
HOW DOES THE COURSE WORK?
WHEN WILL THE Q & A CALLS TAKE PLACE?
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE THE Q & A CALLS?
HOW MUCH TIME IS THIS GOING TO TAKE OUT OF MY WEEK / ADD TO MY SCHEDULE?
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK FOR ME?
WHAT PARENTING PERSPECTIVE ARE YOU COMING FROM?
CAN'T I JUST FIGURE THIS ALL OUT ON MY OWN?
CAN I JUST TAKE THIS NEXT TIME?
WHY IS IT PRICED THE AMOUNT IT IS?
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THE MEMBERS AREA?
I WANT TO DO THIS BUT I'M SCARED...
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS!
You wouldn't have scrolled this far if you didn't feel this could truly help you.
If you don't take action NOW, how will things be in 5 years?
What habits will your child's behavior have created?
How many regrets will you be living with?
Would you spend this $ on a Disney Vacation but not give your child the gift of a patient parent?
Consider this investment like a medical procedure you know your child needs. They're struggling. You're struggling. Mental health MATTERS.
You can have this money back in your bank account tomorrow. You cannot get this time with your child back.
The ripple affect of intervening now can prevent years of therapy down the road and directly affect their relationship with their kids.
...if you feel like you go back & forth between discipline strategies & none of them are really working...
...if your sanity seems to wane constantly and it's affecting your mental health + your marriage...
...if you struggle to stay calm & be the parent you want to be...