Learn how to CONFIDENTLY Parent your Strong-willed Child WITHOUT Threats or Bribes so you can Finally Break FREE of Power Struggles, Guilt + Self-doubt
Discover the proven tools used by hundreds of parents to crack the code of their child's personality
Get immediate access-
THIS COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING.
If you have a tiny human who's FULL OF LOVE and yet SO, SO DIFFICULT...
If you can only be so nice for so long...
If you've tried *everything* and still feel DEFEATED on the daily...
...THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR YOU!
IN THIS FREE TRAINING, I SHARE...
✅ How you know you're the parent of a strong-willed child
✅ 4 Misconceptions about parenting strong-willed kids that hold you back from the relationship + home you desire
✅ The 4 Critical Kind + Firm scripts that transform the way you communicate
✅ How to "Catch the Arsonist" so you eliminate behaviors at the root
✅ Ways to use an "Incident Report" to gain insight + unlock more patience
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS A GOOD FIT FOR ME?
Right now you may be...
- Overthinking every parenting decision you make, from what snack they eat to the way you praise their art (and never feeling good enough)
- Feeling inadequate on the days with shocking behavior, convincing yourself your child needs someone other than you to teach them the skills they’re lacking (which is likely not true btw)
- Doomscrolling after an endless bedtime, guilt-ridden, replaying moments from the day over + over, telling yourself tomorrow will be a better day (your optimism is admirable!! AND... also the definition of insanity..)
- Desperate to figure out how to help your child, getting ads for sensory swings and calm-down corners, while researching long waitlists for therapists and psychologists (or not seeing the outcomes you were hoping for after months of sessions)
- Following every parenting account you can find (sometimes inspired, sometimes spiraling out of guilt) + sending articles to your partner that go unread
- Really gentle and patient until you aren’t… with no in-between. (and your child might not know which "you" they'll get)
- Either doubling down on discipline some days or giving up completely
If any of that sounds familiar, you're in the right place.
HERE’S WHAT I WANT YOU TO HEAR:
You only feel DEFEATED if you’re TRYING!
You only feel GUILTY if you CARE!
Your DEEP desire to be a good parent is what MAKES you one.
BUT- if your days are filled with pushback, it’s hard to feel like a good parent, ESPECIALLY when your in-laws aren't shy in sharing how they think your kids just need a good spanking...
THE GOOD NEWS IS… when you have a handful of effective discipline tools in your pocket… you’re able to step into FULL CONFIDENCE as their parent, and parenting actually becomes a WHOLE LOT EASIER.
It’s possible to have peaceful mornings, playful bedtimes, and days full of connection (even with your strong-willed tiny human)...
AND IT STARTS TODAY -
Pop in an earbud + start diving in!
Share your details for immediate access-
THIS MASTERCLASS IS A MUST IF YOU WANT TO...
- Activate your inner unapologetic power even in the face of a complete meltdown at their own birthday party (while ALL your family, friends, and in-laws watch!)
- Find freedom from judgment from others and parent your child in the way that feels right + makes so much sense to you (even when they fall apart over absolutely *nothing*)
- Tame your temper + find compassion when you're under fire so you walk away proud + sleep well at night (stop giving yourself black eyes from beating yourself up!)
- Establish true behavior change by using this proven but underutilized shift (it's what #1 NY Times Bestseller Atomic Habits says matters most!)
- Find the missing link to improving their behavior by learning what actually works with them so you can stop Googling profusely and changing your approach by the day (it's the most effective way to support them!)
WHO IS DANIELLE BETTMANN?
- Early Childhood Development Expert
- Home Visitor
- Mom of 2
- Declutter-er Extrordinaire
- Enneagram #7
- Lover of Coffee + Sunshine
- Positive Discipline certified Parent Educator
- Host of the Failing Motherhood Podcast
- Your biggest cheerleader
...specializing in helping families find
SANITY + STRATEGIES for strong-willed kids (1-7).
I WILL NEVER JUDGE YOU.
Your kids are lucky to have you.
I can't wait to cheer you on!